This is the time to apply for double bedroom housing scheme in Telangana now. Yes. You heard correct only. If you are eagerly waiting to av...
This is the time to apply for double bedroom housing scheme in Telangana now.
Yes. You heard correct only. If you are eagerly waiting to avail 2bhk house, this post is for you.
In this post we are going to know how to apply for 2bhk housing scheme online at your village.
Eligibility for Telangana Double bedroom scheme
2BHK housing scheme in Telangana is not for everyone. There some conditions and restrictions to avail this benefit from the Government. You should fall under this category to avail double bedroom.
- Homeless people
- People who are residing on rental houses and do not have own house
- People who are staying in Huts
- Low income people
- Telangana Resident only.
- Only one house application in family
- No one in the applicant family already sanctioned in any area.
Documents Required for 2BHK Housing Scheme
- PMAY/2BHK housing application (Available at Meeseva)
- Valid Ration Card / Food Security Card
- Aadhar card of applicant and family members
- Voter ID card of applicant
- Community Certificate of applicant
- Income Proof of applicant
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook